Manuel Gonzalez Mestre
CGI General Partner Advisory Board Member
CGI Investment Management LLC
Background: Graduated top of his high school class Salutatorian at Miami Jackson High School and was All-State runner. Attended Cornell University where he also graduted at the top of his class being awarded the Irving M. Ives Senior Award and then graduated from Harvard University as Kennedy Fellow. Joined Procter & Gamble, the world’s largest consumer products company with over $ 80 billion in global sales, successfully becoming Vice-President level including Vice President, Global Marketing for Global Operations. Manny then founded and leads both a consulting company and capital company. Manny has strong knowledge and capabilities both in the private and public sectors. Manny was honored by the National Hispanic Health Foundation in 2014 with its Leadership Award for improving the health of Hispanics.
Current: President and CEO, MGM Consulting, LLC and MGM Capital, LLC.
Twenty-three years of progressive assignments in marketing, sales, innovation, operations, and general management at Procter & Gamble ranging from Brand Assistant to Corporate Vice President.
• Harvard University, M.P.P., Public Policy and International Finance, 1989
• Cornell University, B.S., Industrial and Labor Relations/Economics, 1987
• Oxford University (Pembroke College), P.P.E. Visiting Scholar, 1985
1989-2012, Procter & Gamble
• 2010-2012: Vice President, Global Operations.
• 2007-2010: General Manager, Operations and Innovation, U.S.A.
• 2004-2007: Senior Director, North America Business Team Head, Market Strategy & Planning Coffee/Snacks/Pet.
• 2001-2004: Regional Director, Ahold Global Team Latin America Region, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• 1999-2001: Customer Business Development Sales Director, Venezuela and Andean Markets (MDO), Venezuela.
• 1998-1999: Customer Business Development and Sales Manager (Associate Director), Venezuela MDO, Venezuela
• 1996-1998: Business Development and Sales Manager (Associate Director), Latin America Region, Venezuela.
• 1995-1996: District Manager, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• 1993-1995: Wal-Mart Team Leader, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• 1992-1993: Brand Manager and Customer Team Marketing Manager, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• 1990-1992: Assistant Brand Manager, Downy brand (Marketing), San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• 1989-1990: Brand Assistant, Downy brand (Marketing), San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• Chairman, Board of Advisors, Center for Leadership, Florida International University (2013-current). Vice Chairman from 2010 -13.
• Board of Advisors, BBVA Bank (2015-current).
• Board of Directors, All Sports Boost Holding, Inc. (2016-current).
• Board of Directors,Executive Committee, Alfalit International, Inc. (2016-current).
• Chairman, Board Services Committee, Board of Directors, Zoological Society of Florida (2012-2014).
• Board of Directors, Procter & Gamble Good Government Fund (GGF-PAC), (2010-2012).
• Vice-Chairman, Industry Trade Advisory Committee, Consumer Goods (ITAC 4), U.S.Department of Commerce and ITA (2010-2012).